2 tablespoons instant decaf coffee
2 tablespoon water
2 tablespoon sugar
- Whip together the instant decaf coffee, water, and sugar until it gets thick and a light brown foam appears.
- Add oat milk to a cup and top it off with the foam. Add brown sugar and chocolate chips on top.
This is super easy to make and tastes wonderful! I highly recommend it. You can also add more sugar if you like your coffee sweet.
Vegan Pad Thai
Who loves pad thai?? ME ME ME ME !!
Ingredients for step 1
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon asafetida (hing)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek paste
- 1/2 of a tomato
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- Chopped veggies (bell pepper, broccoli, grilled tofu, whatever you like)
- Cooked Pad Thai Noodles
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 3 tablespoons tamari/soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Crushed peanuts ( 1-2 tablespoons, depending on your taste)
- Bean sprouts
- Warm up oil, once warm, add the cumin seeds, sambal paste, and asafetida. Let it sizzle and then add the ginger, tomato, carrots, and red bell pepper. Let this cook for a few minutes to really bring out the flavors. Then add the chopped, veggies, cooked Pad Thai Noodles.
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce together and mix with in with Step 1.
Top with crushed peanuts, lime slices, and bean sprouts. Enjoy!!!! =)
E A S Y C A R R O T A P P L E P I N E A P P L E J U I C E
- 3 carrots
- 2 apples
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/2 juice from a lemon
I love juicing. It’s such a great feeling to drink fresh juice in the morning to brighten up and start your day. I also feel this sense of accomplishment when i finish cleaning the juicer first thing in the morning. I have been experimenting with different types of juice combinations. This was so YUMMY!! Hope you enjoy =)